[UCIMC-Tech] Re: email block

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Fri Dec 14 16:17:17 CST 2007

looks like its its because that address is resolving to the new web
server ip [66.246.184.100] which is not our mail host.  this is
something global needs to fix i am guessing.  sending to
radlib at ucimc.org should work just fine as we control that address.  i
will get something to global about this.