[IMC-Tech] Spam with chambana.net Addresses

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 21 08:45:07 CST 2007

I sent an email about this a week or so ago. On the half-dozen lists I
admin, I've been noticing spam with chambana.net addresses turning up.
Maybe it's just coincidence, but I've been saving it and not deleting it
because I was afraid it represented some sort of compromise of the mail
system. You can take a look at imc-fundraising for various examples.
http://lists.chambana.net/cgi-bin/admindb/imc-fundraising

If it's nothing to be concerned about, let me know and I'll just delete
it. However, I wanted to sure someone was aware of the issue, in case
it's something sinister.
Mike Lehman