[IMC-Tech] Re: Syndication of UCIMC to USIMC was Re: ucimc.org article

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 28 20:38:20 CST 2007

Hi Brian,
If you're referring to the bottom part of the Newswire in the left
column on UC IMC, then yes, that is feeding IN, but I think that
actually comes from the global IMC feed of feature stories syndicated
from local IMCs.

Our problem is that we don't syndicate OUT, so none of our features ends
up at either global Indymedia or to indymedia.us.

There currently is no archive of this available from global Indymedia,
so I can't tell if we currently syndicate to it or not. Last time I
checked, we didn't.

The archive from indymedia.us skips between the current newswire and
Jan. 20. I went back even further to if features previous to mine were
syndicated to them. There's nothing there recently, just as it has been
for some time.

The problem is that we do NOT syndicate OUT to anyone.
Mike Lehman