[UCIMC-Tech] cheap offsite backup, non-networked

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 27 17:04:25 CDT 2007

I've been very happy with my 500GB Seagate external drive. It's in the
same price range as the Western Digital at Best Buy and comes a
w/Firewire input (which I don't use) in addition to USB. The built in
software is a little clunky at first (however I'm definitely deficient
in the geekiness gene), but my backups are now automatic and
transparent, if still onsite.

Just another option I thought I'd mention as a satisfied Seagate customer.
Mike Lehman