[UCIMC-Tech] Re-building the IMC video/audio production room...

Marti tvchick at insightbb.com
Fri Jul 27 20:55:09 CDT 2007

I've left a message with a former co-worker to see if he knows of any place
where we can get cables and equipment.

The software that I have is Pinnacle which is an AVID product that runs on a
PC...I'm not sure how well it would work on MAC but I am willing to share
it.

Avid also has free editing software available for download to anyone who
wishes to try the product.

http://www.avid.com/products/freedv/index.asp

The basic editing ability is there, but it might be a challenge to do some
things with it and there is not expiration date on this.

Also I have a gallon of green paint that can be used to create a chroma key
background. I have not seen the production room, but I do think that if we
can get a wall (or a huge screen) painted with this color we can then key in
any background behind whatever it is that is being shot.

Hopefully I will make it to the CU Citizens meeting at the IMC tomorrow and
will try to check the room out.

Marti