[IMC-Tech] week four of unanswered request: web server logs missing

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 1 17:37:54 CDT 2007

Dear Chambana.net System Administrators,

Is there any word on the below problem? It's been over 3 weeks since I
asked this question, and I've so far received no response (neither to
the below mail, nor to follow-up mails I've sent, nor to telephone voice
messages I've left).

     Best,

     Barry Isralewitz

--
Barry Isralewitz   Theoretical and Computational Biophysics Group, UIUC
Beckman 3043   Office Phone: (217) 244-1612  Home Phone: (217) 337-6364