[IMC-Tech] Re: week four of unanswered request: web server logs missing

Josh King josh.is.short at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:52:27 CDT 2007

Sorry for the delay Barry, we've been plagued with technical problems
and work issues this month. I believe the web server just needed to be
restarted. This seems to have been fixed as of a few days ago. Logs are
in the same place. Are you still having the other problem you asked
about originally? When I check the site I didn't find any indication of
the errors you mentioned, were they otherwise resolved, or is there more
info you could provide? Also, where was it that you left voice messages?
Sorry again for the long delay, let us know if you have any other problems.

Barry Isralewitz wrote:
> Dear Chambana.net System Administrators,
>

> Is there any word on the below problem? It's been over 3 weeks since I
> asked this question, and I've so far received no response (neither to
> the below mail, nor to follow-up mails I've sent, nor to telephone voice
> messages I've left).
>

>      Best,
>
>      Barry Isralewitz
>

>> From: Barry Isralewitz <barryi at ks.uiuc.edu>
>> Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 19:00:23 -0500
>>
>> Hi Dan,
>>
>>        Up until the late-April server problems, I'd been seeing access
>> and error logs for the thebikeproject.org at /var/log/www
>>
>> 1.  What is the new location of the site access/error logs?
>> (Apologies if I missed something obvious..)
>>
>>                        Cheers,
>>
>>                        Barry

- --
Josh King