Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 19 15:05:00 CDT 2007

We had a problem in AWARE where some e-mail sent via our web page
("aware at anti-war.net") was delayed.  It reaches *somebody* -- apparently
Ricky Baldwin, maybe others -- we're not sure who.   We'd like to
control who gets these messages, but without just dumping all
general AWARE inquiries into our broadcast-to-members lists
("peace" or "peace-discuss").  I'm Ccing this message to all the
peace/peace-discuss list admins (I'm one of those too).

Digging around on imsahp, it looks "aware at anti-war.net" mail gets forwarded
to the "aware" mailman mailing list.

Could some IMC superuser make us administrators of that list too,
or set its admin password to the same as for peace/peace-discuss,
or otherwise give us control of the "aware" list?

Thanks

   Stuart Levy, slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu = slevy at new.math.uiuc.edu