[IMC-Tech] slanderous content on the IMC website

Yanni Chill yanni.tzili at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:26:07 CST 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing to you because as per the official UC-IMC (Urbana-Champaign
Independent Media Center) there is a slanderous and unsubstantiated slur
where my name is mentioned. Before filing any lawsuits and since I wouldn't
like to get in legal battle with the IMC because I wholeheartedly support
the effort I wanted to contact you first in terms of good will and request
what is the process to ask that such content be removed from your website
and any of your archives.

With Best Regards,
Yanni