[IMC-Tech] Construction

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Tue May 22 15:39:09 CDT 2007

Also, I should have asked, do you have immediate plans for doing
construction on the new tables? Among other things, I need to move
the Print equipment out of the way, and as you may know
I've offered to help with the construction. We also need Dan to
move the whatever-it-is that's set up on a card table, if it's his.

Dan- Mike and I left this pretty much where it was, because we
didn't want to mess with something we hadn't wired up. Also, is Rosa
dead? We left her where she was, but she needs to be moved or
junked (whichever makes sense) as well. Mike and I did what we
could last Wednesday, but we need some input from you.

Bob