[IMC-Tech] Production room

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Wed May 23 13:30:54 CDT 2007

I went in this morning and moved out the Print equipment to make
room for construction. I left only the filing cabinet, which
Mike may want to use, and the cable hanging from the ceiling,
which I don't think will be in the way during construction.
I moved the oak table to the Library. for now. I don't know if
I can help with construction this Thursday or Friday or not, but
at least I got a bunch of stuff out of the way.

The rest of the following is mostly for Mike and Danielle:

A bunch of kids let themselves in by the loading dock combination,
walked right into the production room, and started messing with
cables and doing I don't know what. If we're going to do anything
about space security, we need to change the loading dock
combination. The downstairs is pretty secure because it is
entirely lockable with a #4.

I'll see the kids out when I leave for good today, if they don't
have a #4, but this situation is kind-of-awkward, to say the
least. I think at a minimum we need to both change the dock
combination and the production room combination ASAP. This
should help.

Bob