[UCIMC-Tech] Need Help Posting Revised By-Laws to Website

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 9 15:45:47 CST 2007

I need assistance in posted the newly revised by-laws to the website at
this link:
http://www.ucimc.org/info/documents

The existing copy of the by-laws is a pdf document. I can't create these
and have no idea how to delete the old by-laws and post the new one.

I've attached the revised by-laws here. Could someone with the tech
chops to do so delete the old by-laws, post the revised by-laws, and
advise me when this is accomplished, so that it doesn't fall through the
cracks.
Thanks,
Mike Lehman