[UCIMC-Tech] Porn and Rx Links on RFU Website

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 09:35:16 CST 2007

 From ghostdance49:
we have a serious problem with porn links in the comments section of the
posts on our website.  Thousands if not millions of links, no kidding.
we have a serious problem with porn links in the comments section of the
posts on our website.  Thousands if not millions of links, no
kidding. <br>

Dan or anyone else with admin access to the RFU site:
This does look like a serious problem. I don't admin the RFU site (I
can't now anyway, because it doesn't recognize my password again), but
it looks like the same crap that I regularly remove from the IMC site.
It needs to be removed and comments should be disabled, unless someone
is going to admin the RFU site regularly.
Mike Lehman