[UCIMC-Tech] SSH / Remote Desktop request

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Apr 9 18:26:22 CDT 2008

Hi,

One of the things I mentioned in my mail last week was a request for
SSH access to the IMC network, in order to allow updating of the WRFU
automation system from off-site. I'm not sure whether anyone has been
able to make progress on this request - I'd appreciate any
information that could be provided (or pointers towards where else I
should direct my request, if needed).

The request, as I understood it, fell into several parts:
* SSH access for Ray Morales and myself to the IMC firewall machine
* Information about how to use remote desktop to contact the
automation machine, once we tunnel in through SSH
* If Chambana.net accounts are used for SSH access, I will need a
password reset on my account (baoillo), as I am unsure that I have my
current password.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager
WRFU-LP, Urbana 104.5FM
http://www.wrfu.net andrew at funferal.org