[UCIMC-Tech] SSH / Remote Desktop request

Josh King josh at chambana.net
Sun Apr 13 21:23:56 CDT 2008

Hi Andrew,

Sorry I haven't gotten to this earlier, as I've been in Denver for work
and also dealing with some family issues. I haven't been involved with
WRFU much, but if I have time tomorrow I'll try and familiarize myself
with the setup of the automation machine and figure out what is needed
to get remote access going.