[UCIMC-Tech] Electronics recycling event tomorrow 9-3:30 PM

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:45:41 CDT 2008

Chris,

I haven't heard from anyone yet.  I guess we have to assume that the lack of
response empowers us to use our own judgment about what should go and stay.

If anyone has an investment in making some decisions about what should go
and stay, please speak up!  - Jay 217-721-7419

*Countywide Computer & Electronics Recycling Event
* Saturday, April 19, 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. U of I Waste Transfer Facility
As part of the upcoming Earth Week activities, volunteers will be accepting
all computers and electronic equipment for recycling
free-of-charge--including monitors, printers, copiers, scanners, PC
peripherals, and loose hardware. TVs will be accepted for recycling also,
however, there will be a recycling fee of $ 5, $10, $15 or more, depending
on the TV itself. The Waste Transfer Facility is located at 10 E. St. Marys
Road (one block west of the U of I Assembly Hall), Champaign. Rain or shine.