[UCIMC-Tech] DNS change requested

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Sat Apr 19 10:59:07 CDT 2008

Hello, the domain prairiegreens.org was originally hosted on
chambana.net. It's being hosted on thinkhost.com right now and we
desperately need to move it (thinkhost is awful). We already have the
most of the content hosted elsewhere and we'll need to change the DNS
records to point to the new host.

I emailed the technical contact in the WHOIS record for
prairiegreens.org and got no response. Who is handling requests like that?

I think prairiegreens.org was originally registered by Zach and now
there's no local active Green Party member that I'm aware of that has
the ability to renew the name or modify the WHOIS entry, so IWBNI if we
could do the handover so we can make changes ourselves w/o having to
dump more work on IMC tech ppl.

--
Joe Futrelle
Person