[UCIMC-Tech] DNS change requested

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Sat Apr 19 12:25:22 CDT 2008

Hi Joe,

The technical contact email goes to a mailinglist that contains a huge
amount of other (mostly diagnostic) information, and I've been behind on
working through the backlog since I've been out of town, and I know
Dan's been really busy, which is why I hadn't seen that email yet. I'll
be happy to switch over the DNS to the new host in the short term, and
then I'll look into what's needed to transfer the domain to a new
account if that's what you'd like. Just let me know what the DNS info
and/or IP info is for the new host, and I'll take care of this ASAP. It
may take a while for the DNS changes to propagate. If you anticipate
moving the site hosting again in the future or your new host doesn't
provide DNS services, another possibility is that Chambana.net would be
happy to host the DNS on our own DNS system, which is now offsite and
highly redundant, which would eliminate any lagtime in switching DNS
information. Anyway, let me know and I'd be happy to take care of it.

--
Josh King
josh at ucimc.org
--