[UCIMC-Tech] production room cleanup

Chris Ritzo critz1 at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 20 21:38:56 CDT 2008

Andrew,
As a member of the tech group, I had initially volunteered to work on
the production workstation and the cleanup is kind of related to that.
Shows and WRFU along with other groups are all interested in using the
space too. We obviously want to involve these groups to make appropriate
decisions.  The first thing on my mind is to see what's there, what
needs to be moved, etc,  and then see what it will take to get the space
where we want it to be. It might be that we don't need to move the
filing cabinet, but I don't know.

I also am not sure if any of this requires further approval from the
production group or steering for that matter.  But there's a real
need/desire from several groups, so it seems we should start moving
forward.  If anyone else has an idea about this, please chime in.

We need to meet, as you said and talk about how to proceed.  If you can
make it to the IMC-Tech meeting this Tuesday at 6pm in the main space, I
think this might be a good forum to start figuring it out.

-Chris