[RFU] Re: [Imc-production] Re: [UCIMC-Tech] production room cleanup > Re: RFU Public Files

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Apr 21 21:54:08 CDT 2008

Instead of looking through the archives to untangle this, it sounds like we
are on the same page with the desire for there to be an active Production
Group.

That means empowering spokes at be at Steering, making the listserv public,
holding meetings that are announced, and sending notes to the IMC.

IMPORTANT DATES:
Tech is meeting Tuesday at 6 PM.
Production group meeting this Wednesday at 6 PM.
Clean up of the production room this Saturday - what time?
The Steering Group will meet next Thursday, May 1st at 8 PM to discuss.
That should give us time to sort all of this out.

BTW, I have 1 IMC Zoom digital recorder and 2 clip-on tie microphones, once
the space is secure.   We also have an archive of audio collected from
2000-2005 - mostly on minidisc - that it would be nice to have in the
space.  We have a shelving unit for minidiscs in the maintenance closet
downstairs.  Also we have some media consumables (miniDV, minidiscs, CDs)
that need a home near production resources.

- Danielle