[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [UCIMC-Finance] Free Geek - Computer Recycling/Training - "Helping the needy get nerdy"...

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Dec 3 08:04:49 CST 2008

Great idea.

And, any iniative that gets us to finish that mezzanine area would be
great,  IMHO.  A proposal like this would go to steering.  I would not
support a promise of an indefinite use of that space for this project, but I
would support promising that as long as the project was active, there would
be sufficient space given to it.

- Danielle