[UCIMC-Tech] Can't access google on IMC's wireless

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Dec 11 19:47:47 CST 2008

Actually, though the new firewall is not yet in place (I am waiting for
an AGP Pro video card to arrive, without which I can't install anything,
which is stupid), I believe I have managed to fix the problem since late
last week. At least, I've tested it out on a Macbook and on a linux
workstation in the production lab, so it should work now, building-wide
without the fix. If it still doesn't work, then it may be that there is
some other problem aside from the one with the firewall.

--
Josh King