[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [UCIMC-Finance] A Year of Success: Holiday Wishes from the UCIMC

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 17 10:21:24 CST 2008

I admin the Web list, so that was just waiting for me to take care of
this morning when I attend to this stuff.

Andrew, and perhaps others, handle admin for RFU lists. I'm also an
admin on those, but defer to their work, since I'm not active there and
don't want to make presumptions about how they want things handled.

Dan is the listed admin for Tech, but obviously hasn't been there in
some time. I dug out the mailbox, so you'll see a bunch of stuff that
was stuck there coming through. I'm adding myself as an admin, but would
really prefer that someone else take this work on who is closer to that
work, too. I also set Nicole and Steve up so that their messages will go
through to the Tech list.
Mike Lehman