[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: [Imc] Sustaining Funding Button Malfunction?

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 19:42:46 CST 2008

IMCTechsters,
FYI: The $5 / mo sustaining membership button (5month.gif) is missing its
link value on our donate page: http://ucimc.org/info/donate

Neil,

Thanks for your interest in becoming a sustaining member.  These paypal
pages are built using the values passed in the URL which can be manipulated,
as a workaround please try this
link<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick-subscriptions&business=donations@ucimc.org&item_name=Sustaining+Funder&no_note=1&cy_code=USD&a3=5.00&p3=1&t3=M&src=1&sra=1>
which
should allow you sign up at the $5.00 / month level.  Thanks for bringing
this to our attention.  We'll get it fixed.

Thanks,

- Jay