[UCIMC-Tech] lists.chambana.net down? help!

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 31 22:35:45 CST 2008

Help!   The chambana.net mailing list server seems to have
stopped passing e-mail as of some time this (Jan 31st) afternoon --
it worked at 3pm, didn't at 6:30pm, and doesn't now.  I can't reach
  http://lists.chambana.net/
either -- it answers pings and TCP connections but the http server
doesn't send responses.  zeco is accessible and seems OK.

It would pick New Year's Eve to flake out.

AWARE is hoping to organize an emergency demonstration
in support of Gaza this Saturday, and a signmaking party
in advance of that (I'm hoping to hold one Thu (1/1) afternoon).
The message about this is waiting in the queue -- hope it can
get out soon...

many thanks in advance

    Stuart