[UCIMC-Tech] production room tech update

Chris Ritzo critz1 at uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 3 15:13:54 CDT 2008

Hey tech list.

I thought I should post a couple updates on the production room
workstations. I've been straightening up the workstation area a bit, and
beginning to connect some of the existing audio gear to the ubuntustudio
machines.

Right now, we have a stereo receiver functioning as a source
input/output switcher that can provide ins & outs to both the
ubuntustudio machines.

Input/Output sources:
- minidisc recorder
- cassette player/recorder
- ubuntu computer 1 (left)
- ubuntu computer 2 (right)

I plan to stop by later tonight to do a little more work, some labeling
and testing mostly. I need to dig through my emails to see what the
admin password is on these to run system updates- Josh, Dan- do you have
a sec to forward me the ubuntustudio admin password?  Thanks.

Still waiting  on the login info for the Mac, and the Windows software
from Dan once he's back.

-Chris