[Imc-bookkeeper] can now do custom auto-response to Paypal payments! got IPN working for UCIMC, Bike Project, etc. [was: [UCIMC-Tech] Re: IMC membership - paypal follow-up]

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Jun 30 22:01:12 CDT 2008

If there is no downside to turning IPN on except some email notifications,
then go ahead and turn it on.  No need for a decision about such a small
item.  Can you have finance at ucimc.org be notified any time a person gets a
thank you from us?  That's how I have it set up with other Paypal accounts I
admin.  thanks Barry! - Danielle