[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-web] Prop 8 rally

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 17 22:28:41 CST 2008

Hi Marti,
A good picture would be best, but we could go with the graphic you sent.
I was using "graphic" in a generic sense, but mostly thought something
to attract visual interest always is good. If you want use to use a
photo instead, just send it along.

I'll leave it to Brian to take care of things, as I know he's trying to
make sure that whatever we do use doesn't cause problems at the US IMC end.
Mike lehman