[UCIMC-Tech] Re: Steering Meeting Notes

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 17:21:53 CST 2008

Please note that there will be a General Membership Meeting on the afternoon
of Sunday, December 14th.  In looking at the IMC calendar, we have events
from 10-2 and 6:30-9:30 that day.  I suggest that we plan the GMM from
3-5pm.

Any group wishing to host this meeting, please reply to the list.

Nicole

--
Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser