[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [RFU] Re: [rfu-tech] Studio Computer Down

Russell Rybicki russadr at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 14 13:56:00 CST 2008

I had no problems with the computer from 8am to 9am.  I checked the
transmitter, ran firefox, downloaded an audio file to the desktop
(Corporate Watchdog Radio, I normally play it in firefox but it went to
vedio for some reason), played it, then deleted it.

Thanks - Russ - Progressive Personal Finance