[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: [RFU] Studio Router

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 22:06:23 CST 2008

Noel,

The problem we were having earlier with Internet access in the studio was
related to the connections from upstairs, which were fixed.  Whatever
ethernet Cat-5 cable was connected to the old RFU studio computer (or
router) should be the one to use in whatever new/other computer you are
testing.  I don't know of any required log-in.  I would think that LAN or
Broadband connection (in Network Connections) would suffice.

-Steve