[UCIMC-Tech] chambana.net hosting

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Oct 2 21:08:45 CDT 2008

Hello Deirdre,

Sorry not to have gotten back to you earlier, I was feeling pretty sick
for most of the day today. We would be more than happy to host the lists
for the Campus Faculty Association here at Chambana.net and the IMC. How
many lists were you looking to host? $10/year/list is our standing
recommended donation for email list hosting. You can find a complete
list of our services and suggested donations at:

http://chambana.net/services

I look forward to working with you to accommodate the CFA's needs for
list hosting.
--
Josh King