[UCIMC-Tech] Can't access google on IMC's wireless

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Oct 15 22:17:25 CDT 2008

Hi Tech folk,

Although I was able to get on IMC's wireless (yea!), when trying to navigate
to Google or gmail or doing any google searching, I on a Mac and my friend
on a PC got this error:

Safari can't open the page "
http://www.google.com/search?q=test&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8". The error was:
"Operation could not be completed. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 302.)"
(kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork:302) Please choose Report Bugs to Apple from the
Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw
this message.

I am curious as to what caused it and thought you might want to know.

- Danielle