[UCIMC-Tech] got a wrench? faucet leak in downstairs bathroom

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 30 10:08:17 CDT 2008

Stuart,
A wrench won't help it. It has been an issue since we moved in. It used
to be that we could get it shutoff by using the valve under the sink.
Then people insisted on hot water and it's gotten worse, so that it
can't be shut off.

We're going to need a plumber to fix it. I'm afraid that putting a
wrench on it could lead to breaking it off, which would force the issue
but be VERY inconvenient, since we might need to shut off water to the
building until it gets fixed. Best to leave it alone for now.
Mike Lehman