[UCIMC-Tech] Access Denied Message When Posting Anonymously

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 31 12:28:03 CDT 2008

In the course of testing of anonymous posting, I've come across this
message:

  Access denied

    * The node you posted has been flagged as potential spam. It will
      not be visible until the site administrator has a chance to review it.
    * Story /Violatiosn of Law May Be Classified, Court Rules/ has been
      created.

You are not authorized to access this page.

It doesn't happen all the time, but seemingly at random. I've been
unable to find where the site admin can deal with these posts. That may
be a matter of permissions. In any case, editors should have access in
order to deal with such cases.
Mike Lehman