[UCIMC-Tech] Re: Google via IMC wired ethernet [was: bikeproject computer]

Josh King joshuaheretic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:43:01 CDT 2008

Hi Barry,

I'm finishing up the third of three major non-IMC projects this weekend,
after which I'll have more time to devote to infrastructure upgrades to
the IMC. You should hopefully be able to overcome that issue on a Linux
machine by adding:

net.ipv4.tcp_window_scaling = 0

To the /etc/sysctl.conf file. I'm not sure what the equivalent directive
is on a Mac, as I haven't gotten any reports until now of that problem
existing with Macs. I'll keep you updated as things progress.

--
Josh King