[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-bookkeeper] Fwd: [MADCoList] broadband stimulus

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Mon Apr 6 13:42:02 CDT 2009

I think this sounds like a good idea and I will pursue this with other
Tech/Web people as soon as the application guide comes online. I agree
with Sascha that we should do this ASAP. I've already applied for $30000
in stimulus funds through the state recovery website to expand the
server room and technical capacity within the building, but it couldn't
hurt to have a lot of different applications afloat.