[UCIMC-Tech] Re: Who's Managing CUOpenAccess.org

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Mon Apr 27 17:50:06 CDT 2009

Hey Safiya,

It will stay on chambana.net if the group wants it to stay there.
chambana.net has been around waaaaay before I got here and will be
around for a long time surely.  There isn't really a point person to
contact as chambana.net is a consensus collective.  Along with myself
there is Josh and Chris who have recently been pretty active.  The
best way to contact them is to send any questions to
imc-tech at chambana.net.  This allows transparency and gives any of the
admins a chance to answer your questions if others are not available.

FYI, to the admins, currently the site is on mango and is just a
standard Drupal site.  Most of the site admins have admin permissions
in the site as well.

Thanks,
--
Dan