[UCIMC-Tech] Re: Who's Managing CUOpenAccess.org

Safiya Umoja Noble safiya at ojctech.com
Mon Apr 27 17:12:27 CDT 2009

I spoke today to Brandon about finding a webmaster that can assist me
in posting information on a regular basis, since I am the primary
contact for the site.

Will it stay on the chambana.net server or should I move it to a
private service?

Can you identify the point person that can assist? I could also look
for someone at GSLIS to help me with posting if the site is moved off
chambana.net.

Thanks,

Safiya

On Apr 27, 2009, at 5:06 PM, dan blah wrote:

> Hey all,
> FYI, currently the site is a project of chambana.net (not OJC).  This
> means chambana.net folks can answer questions regarding hosting or
> adding services (mailing lists, etc.)  To get a hold of those folks,
> send an email to imc-tech at chambana.net.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Dan