[UCIMC-Tech] Administration for the listservs

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Fri Aug 28 23:19:04 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I am removing myself from being list administrator for CUCPJ listservs,
which is NOT to say I am removing myself from being involved in CUCPJ.  I
just need to get out from under too much email responsibilities.

So remaining discuss and announce administrators are:
Randall - recotton at earthlink.net
Dave Green - davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Stuart - slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mark - enslin.mark at gmail.com

These lists are served on my private server.  I would really like to see
them moved to chambana.net, since I want the option of stopping payment on
this server - the CUCPJ list is all I use it for now.  I will work with the
new IMC Tech Americorps to do this, unless Josh has capacity before then.

cheers!
Danielle