[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Announce] Administration for the listservs

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 19:50:58 CDT 2009

Before you all do that, I want to let you know that the Campus Faculty Association (used to be Union of Professional Employees) has been having a heap of trouble with Chambana.net.

CFA has two listserves there, one moderated, one not, and neither one is functioning properly.  Members get non-member bounce messages; moderators approve messages that then don't go through; etc.  And we've emailed the chambana folks several times and gotten no response.  Just so you know.

Ricky Baldwin

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn