[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Discuss] [Announce] Administration for the listservs

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 00:36:40 CDT 2009

I don't know how relevant the domain name is as opposed to the server, but I
recall that some time ago on the Peace-discuss list I began using <
peace-discuss at anti-war.net>, because we were having trouble with <
peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>.  There never seems to be any trouble with
<peace-discuss at anti-war.net>.  And I would imagine that they're both on the
same server.  Or maybe not.  Perhaps Stuart or Randall could clarify?

John Wason

Before you all do that, I want to let you know that the Campus Faculty