[UCIMC-Tech] web site translation?

Jason Keist jkeist2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 11:24:06 CST 2009

Hey,

  I have been meeting with a woman by the name of Martina Miranda-Lugo. We
are approaching some issues relevant to youth/ethnic relations within the
schools and the greater community. She is very active in the Latino/Latina
community. I have discussed with her our mission/desire to reach out to
different groups in C-U; to increase our visibility and effectiveness.  She
mentioned that if we translated our webpage into Spanish we would have a
better opportunity to reach underserved populations in our area. Martina
said she would translate the material. Is anyone interested? Thoughts?

--
Jason Keist
Program Development  Coordinator-Intern