[UCIMC-Tech] web site translation?

Chris Ritzo critz1 at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 14 12:49:39 CST 2009

Jason,
I think that adding language translations is fairly easy to do on the
website. The most important thing we'll need of course is accurate
translations. My spanish is not so good, but if we could find native
speakers to help out, I believe the rest is simply programmatic stuff
the tech group can take care of.

Chris