[UCIMC-Tech] F-ed Up WYSIWYG Editor

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Mon Feb 16 13:40:47 CST 2009

Hi Mike,

Do you have a link to any of your test posts that demonstrate the
problem? I'm going to be working on fixing the teasers and image
problems today. I upgraded the WYSIWYG editor last week as part of that,
but it may have had some unintended consequences that I didn't catch.
I'll be changing the way that the IMC site handles images and updating
things to bring it in line with the versioned software repository I've
been doing most of my work in. Unfortunately I won't be at the Tech
meeting tomorrow to discuss what I'm doing, but maybe we should schedule
an IMC-Web meeting later this week or sometime next week to discuss site
issues and changes.