[UCIMC-Tech] are we blacklisted? Is a chambana.net or IMC machine spamming?

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Mon Jun 8 22:59:13 CDT 2009

I haven't been using one of our offsite servers as a mail relayhost
since we had problems with it a few weeks ago. I reinstated it, and now
all outgoing mail is getting sent through it instead of direct from the
mailserver at the IMC. I haven't seen more bounces in the logs so far,
so I think we just have to keep an eye on it.