[UCIMC-Tech] request for new mailing list

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Tue Mar 10 12:17:11 CDT 2009

Hi Randall,

Sorry to be a while getting back to you, I was out of town for a
conference. I can set that up for you right away. Is this an
announce-only list, or a discussion list? Is "recotton at earthlink.net"
the appropriate address to put as owner, and are there other addresses?
We have a recommended donation of $10/year/list, just fyi. Let me know
that info and I'll get it set up today.