[UCIMC-Tech] request for new mailing list

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 10 14:00:48 CDT 2009

: ----- Original Message -----
: From: "Josh King" <josh at ucimc.org>
: To: "Randall Cotton" <recotton at earthlink.net>
: Cc: <peoplespotluck at yahoogroups.com>; <imc-tech at ucimc.org>
: Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 11:17 AM
: Subject: Re: [UCIMC-Tech] request for new mailing list
:
: Hi Randall,
:
: Sorry to be a while getting back to you, I was out of town for a
: conference. I can set that up for you right away. Is this an
: announce-only list, or a discussion list?

discussion.

: Is "recotton at earthlink.net"
: the appropriate address to put as owner, and are there other addresses?

Yes, one more for now: baldwinricky at yahoo.com .

: We have a recommended donation of $10/year/list, just fyi. Let me know
: that info and I'll get it set up today.

OK, thanks 8-)

:
: Randall Cotton wrote:
: > Hi there,
: >
: > Ricky Baldwin and I would like to have a new mailman list set up
called
: > "peoplespotluck" We can do any and all configuration that doesn't
: require
: > root access.
: >
: > Thanks!