[UCIMC-Tech] events calendar on UCIMC homepage missing?

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Mar 26 16:40:24 CDT 2009

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the feedback. I am actually working on the menu right this
second, and am aware of the click problem with the calendar. My
intention is both to have an event calendar sublink and have the
"Calendar" parent link function (if I can figure out why it is not). I'm
fixing it right now and should show up in the cache within the next 5
minutes.

--
Josh King