[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-web] Re: hey brian

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 30 11:21:18 CDT 2009

Brian,
Under the Recent Comments, there is a button that says "more" that
should take you to the list of all comments. This is there whether or
not you are logged in, but maybe Josh just got it working?

The view counter for each article is still there at the bottom of the
article. You need to be logged in to see it. I think this is a good
idea, as it's one more reason to create an account.
Mike Lehman